The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
Let Girls Learn Initiative (LGLI) maintains this website (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (“Users”). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. LGLI grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents, and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Site for the User’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions of use outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Material within this Site. Any use other than for personal or educational purposes, including reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the Materials, requires the express prior written permission of LGLI.
Materials provided on this Site are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. LGLI specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. LGLI periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall LGLI be liable for any loss, damage, liability, or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption, or delay with respect thereto. The use of this Site is at the User’s sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall LGLI be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that LGLI is not liable for any conduct of any User.
This Site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers. The responsibility for opinions expressed in signed articles, studies, and other contributions on the Site rests solely with their authors. LGLI does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site, or any other person or entity, and nor does that advice, those opinions or statements, or other information necessarily represent the views of LGLI.
As a condition of use of this Site, the User agrees to indemnify the LGLI from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of the User’s use of this Site, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by the User of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If the User is dissatisfied with any Material on this Site or with any of its Terms and Conditions of Use, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Interactive parts of Site
LGLI accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the conduct of any User in connection with the use of the blog or any other mechanisms to display user-generated content (collectively, “Forums”), made available on this Site, or for any material submitted by users and carried on this Site.
The User agrees to use the blog and other Forums only to submit and read materials that are proper and related to the particular Forum. The User agrees that when using a Forum, he or she shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
LGLI does not monitor all content posted on Forums; however, it reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content of the Forums received from Users.
LGLI reserves its exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to alter, limit, or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. LGLI shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
LGLI reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
No waiver by LGLI of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.